Pete's maps page I've put a few maps up on the Web here & there for various reasons. Here's how to find them and also others of interest to me.
- Oddens' Bookmarks features links to maps all over the Web. I won't bother pointing you towards sites he covers. Some other, non-Oddens maps follow however.
- part of Bowens's Automobile & Sportsmen's Guide for Indiana, 1917
- northwest Indiana excerpt from An Improved Map of the Surveyed Part of the Territory of Michigan, John Farmer, 1830
- trails of Ogden Dunes, Indiana, area
- Portage, Indiana, topo
- Cold War Portage
- historical Kankakee River, Indiana
- Thornton Twp., Illinois
- excerpt from USGS Calumet, Ill.-Ind., 1889 topographic quad
- excerpt from Indian Trails & Villages of Chicago & of Cook, Dupage & Will Counties, Ill., Albert F. Scharf, 1901 (as in 1804)
- Calumet Region of Indiana & Illinois
- Chicago topo, 1901
- northern portion of Illinois, Colton, 1855
- Illinois historical county boundaries
- Indiana state parks
- Indiana lakes
- Prisoner Village
- The Sea of Matrimony; or, Cupid's Tourist Guide.
- fantasy village generator
- Lincoln Highway
- historical Cazenovia, New York
- Tuscarora Indian Reservation, New York, 1890
- Sitka, Alaska, WWII military bases
This page is at http://members.tripod.com/~Ogden_Dunes/maps/index.html.
Updated 7th June, 2000. Reposted 21st February, 2003.